[pmmail-list] Any thought of developing....

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:25:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:32:31 +0200 (CEST), Andreas Ludwig wrote:

 >Although I'm using PMINews every day still, I agree with you on this
 >issue (hardly ever use the address book in PMINews anyway).

I'm also using it on a daily basis and I would miss the common address book!
But I also see the need for (and even really want it) a better PMMail address
book so why not combine both approaches and build an automatism that converts
the new database to the old format for PMINews' sake? Shouldn't be too hard ...

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.275
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.189