[pmmail-list] [OT] Order of names

Oberon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:13:24 -0500

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:43:26 +1000 (EST), John Angelico wrote:

>Sorry to be disparaging of the Bank but if such people are so paranoid
>about rank, they must have lost their focus on customer service...Maybe
>those people have risen through the ranks until they became the rankest??
><g>

I was a bank internal auditor for a while, and customer service was a concept
reserved for the lower strata -- the president and the SVPs believed in
*executive* service only.  Since I reported only to the Chairman of the
Board, needless to say the president and I were NOT close friends...

--
"We made too many wrong mistakes." -- Yogi Berra
Robert Potts                 ARS KM0M                         Waverly, Iowa