[pmmail-list] Bug report

Menno Tillema pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:06:20 +0200

Hello,

I think I've reported this one before, but now I'm able to reproduce
this bug. Itispossible to have PMMail waiting for a password without
being able to access the program. I'm doing this at work, win98 and
PMMail 2.20.25.02 standard.

I have two accounts, one is password protected [1] and has the most
email traffic, the other [2] is not protected. Both accounts are in
tree view when I press alt-F2 to retrieve mail on both accounts. During
the mail retrieving process of both accounts I collapse account [1]
andminimize PMMail to the task bar.

Some time later I see the taskbar indicating that there's new mail.
When you try to focus pmmail, that won't work. Pressing ctrl-alt-del
indicates that there is a password dialog running that you cannot
acces.

Am I the only one who noticed this?

---
Tot mails, <Menno>