[pmmail-list] Bug report

Bill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:51:32 -0700

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:06:20 +0200, Menno Tillema wrote:

>I think I've reported this one before, but now I'm able to reproduce
>this bug. Itispossible to have PMMail waiting for a password without
>being able to access the program. I'm doing this at work, win98 and
>PMMail 2.20.25.02 standard.

Yes, up until recently, if you changed the focus away from the dialog
box that asks you for your account password, there was no way to get
the focus back to that dialog box; it simply went "ghost" and you had
to shutdown PMMail via the Task Manager.

This seems to have been fixed in the latest version I have, 2.20.2657.

- Bill G.