[pmmail-list] Error 10061...Could not connect

Freeman, Barry pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:17:52 +0100

I gave up on ZA a while ago. Ok, it's free so you can expect that much in the way oif support. But it IS touted as a
fairly critical piece of software and judging by the number and type of hits I get on my current one, it's well worth it.

I now use BlackIce which is well supported and doesn't cost that much. The new version has application protection
which is designed to do what ZA always did, stop programs on your PC sending stuff you don't know about. It's a bit
of a pain when you're installing software but you can disable it temporarily and then baseline your system again when
your done.

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:47:28 -0400, Allan McLane wrote:

>>Zone Labs has been singularly uncommunicative on this ;[

---
Regards,
Bazz