[pmmail-list] Error 10061...Could not connect

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:25:10 -0700

Hi, a good firewall to use with pm mail is kerio personal firewall,
though for speech access users, the latest version uses the quicken
class of controls, but version 2.14 is still accessible.  Find out more
at
http://www.kerio.com
I am not pushing them, just wanted to tell of my experiences with
kerio, formerly tiny personal firewall, which also worked well with pm
mail.  On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:32:13 -0400, Allan McLane wrote:

>v3.1.395 is the release that is causing the trouble here. Prior to that I was running v3.025.133 with no trouble.
>
>--allan
>
>On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:22:35 -0400, John Swartzentruber wrote:
>
>>FYI, I just downloaded and installed an update for ZoneAlarm (3.1.395).
>>I turned the MailSafe protection on as a test. I'll let you know if it
>>freezes my system or if they have fixed the problem. One of the listed
>>enhancements was "improved stability", so they might have.
>

>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

Marty