[pmmail-list] Filter completion message

Hahn Gerhard pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:32:37 +0200

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:43:57 +0100 (BST), Dave Saville wrote:

>Am I the only one who dislikes the "filtering complete" dialog?
>
>After setting up a manual filter to do a "Save as spam" for that new
>fancy anti-spam method its driving me nuts.

my 2 cents: a message in the statusbar, or something like an 'last operations-result' icon in a seperate 'filter'-range
of the status bar, would be enough information for successfull operation.
If an error occurred, then a message box could pop up, with eg. an 'further hits' button or something like this, or the
error icon in the filter-range of the statusbar allows RMB-action.

regards
gerhard