[pmmail-list] Filter completion message

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:01:08 +0200 (MES)

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:43:57 +0100 (BST), Dave Saville wrote:

> Am I the only one who dislikes the "filtering complete" dialog?

  No, but I am not among them. I like to know that the filtering process is
terminated and is not in an endless loop.

  What I would like to see changed, is the output of the "Inform user" action
of a filter; it would be nice to have one single output of all filters with a
statistic of how many hits of that filter have occurred.

Yours,
Lüko Willms