[pmmail-list] please be fair with your customers

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 19:15:11 +0100

--wGKdhbEx=.lMhTRD

On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 12:28:19 -0500 in
0HCS00EYE377NT@mtaout10.icomcast.net Steve Marvin <smarvin@pobox.com>
wrote:

> "... but if you want stability use Hiroyuki's stable branch.
> If you're curious which features could end up in the stable branch,
> or if you like testing/crashing things a lot try this bleeding edge
> branch."

It's mainly the occasional CVS versions that crash, otherwise it is
mostly working, sometimes features are disabled in CVS while there are
architectural changes to make other things work.

Generally an excellent product I think. If you can write code, join in!

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

--wGKdhbEx=.lMhTRD