[pmmail-list] what do these errors mean with version 2696?

Utsav Ratti pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 07 Apr 2003 14:09:57 -0500

Marty,

These errors are generated when PMMail has trouble communicating with
your mail server.

In the case of the first error, it suggests that the mail client
could not authenticate to the POP3 server in order to retrieve your
mail. If this was working before and after those errors were logged,
it was likely a temporary server side problem with authentication.

The second error is new to me, but if I had to guess, I would say
that it was probably caused by a malformed e-mail address to which
you had addressed an e-mail.

Utsav