[pmmail-list] Repairing PMMail/2 Provided Dictionary

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:55:45 +0200 (MES)

On Wed, 09 Apr 2003 20:42:43 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

> 	dictot.dic
> How can these words be deleted?
>
> I tried just editing the file and deleting the incorrect words.  But,
> after doing so, it was impossible to spell check valid words.  e.g.,
It
> did not like "my" as a simple word.

  I have never really cared about this dictionary, but I would think
that there is some relationship between the dictot.hdr and dictot.dic
files, and that deleting some text from dictot.dic destroys the
relationship between the two.

  Maybe you can go back to the original files and then add just those
words which you want to add from your personal word usage.

Yours,
Lüko Willms