[pmmail-list] Syncing/Sharing mail between 2 copies of PMMail

Larry Alkoff pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:55:43 -0500

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:30:21 -1000, Stephen Y. Odo wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:11:21 -0500, Larry Alkoff wrote:
>>My wife uses PMMail on her computer.
>>I monitor her email by also having her account on my
>>computer with mail receiving set to "leave messages on server".
>>Everything is fine so long as I download her messages first.
>>Luckily she doesn't send /get much mail.
>
>WHY are you monitoring your wife's e-mail?  I hope it's with
>her permission ...

With her permission and knowledge of course.
I'm the sysop ya know.

Actually I hardly ever read the stuff, just try to help her
with problems (she's non-technical) and weed out her spam.
She gets a lot more spam than me even though I'm much more active.

Larry

Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX