[pmmail-list] Syncing/Sharing mail between 2 copies of PMMail

Wendell Brown pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:11:34 -0500

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:55:43 -0500, Larry Alkoff wrote:

>Actually I hardly ever read the stuff, just try to help her
>with problems (she's non-technical) and weed out her spam.
>She gets a lot more spam than me even though I'm much more active.

Actually I do something kinda like this for my son.  He gets tons of
spam.  I have his account set up on my office machine using PopFile and
then I have a PMMail filter to delete Remote for e-mail PopFile marks
as spam.  That way he never sees it at the house - I can go through it
occasionally and see if there is anything PopFile mismarked and forward
it back to him if necessary.