[pmmail-list] Filter question

Carl S. Hayes (AKA Business Intelligence) pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:36:05 -0400

How do I write a filter that will search the subject or better
yet the body of a message to key on either a word or words
and move the message(s) to say a review folder.

At our church it is hard to believe the Email that they receive.
It is really getting out of hand.

As best I can tel there is no way to search the body for a word  or
words, and for example if I have a filter for the h.suvject="xxxx" and
we get an Email with XXX or xxx in the subject it jus bypasses
the filter and goes to the inbox.

I would like to use a 'Comples Filter' and add to it as new Emails come
in.

Any an all assistance would be deaply appreciated!

Carl