[pmmail-list] Unsubscribe statement

Oberon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 06:54:53 -0500

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:42:30 +0100, Paul Hodges wrote:

>The support and development of PMMail was discussed at length here
>some months back.  BSW made it clear they have no resources to do
>this.  This list is probably not the place to discuss their business
>acumen.

I agree with this statement.  This list, to my understanding, is for users to
share ideas about how to use PMMail and to communicate with users about the
development of the *technical* side of the product, not about the history of
PMMail and its alleged failures with old customers.  I will give up on PMMail
when this list disappears, for it is BSW that supports the function of the
list.  In the meantime, I suppose we'll have to put up with petulant whiners
on a subject that I consider to be off topic, as Paul states.

--
General Ripper may have exceeded his authority!
Robert Potts                 ARS KM0M                         Waverly, Iowa