[pmmail-list] Unsubscribe statement

Robert Dahlem pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 02:02:15 +0200

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 06:54:53 -0500, Oberon wrote:

>I will give up on PMMail when this list disappears, for it is BSW
>that supports the function of the list.

I will not give up on PMMail when this list disappears. I will give up
on PMMail when it stops serving me. Until yet it serves well and it
serves better than any alternate mentioned here.

>In the meantime, I suppose we'll have to put up with petulant whiners
>on a subject that I consider to be off topic, as Paul states.

We don't have to put up with whiners. Most of us probably paid for the
whole enchilada: PMMail/2, PMMail Standard, PMMail Pro, PMMail All
Time Singing and Dancing, totalling something $100. Well, $100 is one
or two hours of an expert. Not more. Not less. Everyone got what (s)he
paid for.

You don't like that? You insist on having paid for PMMail/2? You
insist on being somewhat backwards/2? Come on! Show some servility!
Get used to being beaten and bitten! You made a choice! :-)

You paid and get nothing back than some email client working well most
of the time. That's it. Get used to it.

Regards,
        Robert