[pmmail-list] Is PMMail going anywhere? (I hope so)

Jason pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:59:06 +0100

>I would say that most of us with PMMail for OS/2 got it way back when we paid
>Bob and Icon, not BSW. So exactly what huge income do you see them receiving
>from us to pay for the level of support you are looking for. I'll give you a
>minute.... you'll need it!

I think BSW could do with some help in rapidly expanding their userbase
- and having the revenue to employ full time developers and full time
support people who love PMMail and want to see it suceed and flourish.

Its kind of sad to see a product with so much potential seemingly going
nowhere - sure there are betas coming out (last one was Feb?) - but
frankly, you don't see a buzzing updated web site from BSW.

It would be nice to be able to receive incoming HTML mail that is
formatted even close to how it was intended, but for now PMMail does
serve as an awesome replacement for Outlook etc.

The real question is, how will BSW be able to turn PMMail into a
profitable product that gets high quality developers making it into the
world's most powerful email client - which is then purchased in large
volumes by professional users who need a decent email client.

Does anyone from BSW subscribe to this list? And read it?

Jason