[pmmail-list] Unsubscribe statement

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:38:00 -0400

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:42:30 +0100, Paul Hodges wrote:

>He is about to release a new
>version of PMView, so could possibly move on to PMMail after that

I doubt there is a connection. PMView is his personal product that he
works with on his own time. PMMail would be part of what he does for
his job. The problem is that he has other items that he does for his
job, so can work very little on PMMail. That is Blueprint's decision.

>Meanwhile, anyone who has an issue with BSW should try to contact BSW
>directly (perhaps through BMT Micro) instead of shouting in a list
>they are not currently responding to.

amen

Maybe we could all pitch in and buy the source and turn it into an open
source project? At this point, that's the only real future I see for
it. In the meantime, I'll continue to use it as long as it meets my
needs as well as anything else would.