[pmmail-list] Unsubscribe statement

Paul Hodges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:01:56 +0100

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:05:55 +0000, massimo@ecomstation.it wrote:

>  so why they still sell it and declare it as supported on their official website and the one of resellers??

So that people who want this excellent mail client can buy it.

As for support, yes it would be marvellous if it was fast and
responsive; and if you think they have made you a misleading promise
take it up with them (not me).  But I can point at any number of
companies whose stated policy is to make no statement about future
updates, upgrades, and  even fixes, but whose customers are prepared
to wait a year or more because the product is already so good.  For
me, and I suspect others, PMMail has enough good features to fall
into this category.

Paul Hodges
QBS Software Ltd