[pmmail-list] Unsubscribe statement

Bill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:28:38 -0700

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:01:56 +0100, Paul Hodges wrote:

>For me, [...] PMMail has enough good features

Yes, that is why I paid for, and currently use, PMMail; despite all of
its "faults", it's the best e-mail client I could find out there for my
money.

Sure, the current publishers of PMMail may be having some support
issues (if not bigger stay-alive issues), but my copy of PMMail
continues to serve me well.  It's not perfect, but it's far better than
the alternatives.

Thank you, BSW, for having chosen to continue to bring PMMail to market
after the former publisher decided to end it.

- Bill G.