[pmmail-list] SpamFiltering better idea?

Oberon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:32:22 -0500

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 12:00:41 -0400, John Swartzentruber wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 08:31:14 -0500, Oberon wrote:
>
>>Go for the free one.  POPFile is excellent.
>
>This is true, but the latest version has a major resource consumption
>problem (it is a known problem). There was simple patch posted that
>works around the problem. You shouldn't not use POPFile because of the
>problem, but unless you can live with losing 4 GDI handles for every
>mail fetch, you might want to make the simple patch.

I'm not finding the patch, either because I'm looking in the wrong spot or
because I'm an idiot and don't recognize what I'm looking at.  Point me
there?

--
"I mean what good does it do anyone to kill themselves working,
because the worms will get you in the end." -- Dorothy Gish