[pmmail-list] SpamFiltering better idea?

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 06 Aug 2003 17:38:31 -0400

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:32:22 -0500, Oberon wrote:

>I'm not finding the patch, either because I'm looking in the wrong spot or
>because I'm an idiot and don't recognize what I'm looking at.  Point me
>there?

It was posted as part of the bug report in SourceForge, so probably
isn't really publicly available as a patch. The bug item is #758353.
This is what was posted by a user: