[pmmail-list] Default Font - what are they?

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:02:19 -0700

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 04:03:34 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:

>The subject says it all.  What are the default fonts?  Applies to both
>OS/2 and Windows versions, but particularly Windows.
>
>Help is of no help on this one.

No, I wouldn't expect it to be.  It's kind of an odd question, because the
defaults don't matter: you should set them to whatever is comfortable for you.
You can find the fonts on PMMail->Properties->Fonts.

My header font is Verdana 9pt.  My body text font is Courier New 11pt.  I don't
think I changed the defaults, although I might have bumped the body text font
size up a point.

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.