[pmmail-list] Default Font - what are they?

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:04:34 -0500

Thanks, Tim.

Hmm.  Doesn't seem that odd to me.  What prompted the question is that I copied and pasted text
from a text document which was in a font which I needed to change for whatever reason.  It was
underlined etc.  Help says that font changes don't work in the default font.  I happen to like the default
and it has met my needs since I first installed PMMail long time back.  Since I wanted to change the
pasted font and I wanted to keep the font represented in "default", I needed to know what that default
was.  Seemed easier to ask here than to go through all of the fonts in the drop down menu.

Anyway thanks for your reply.

Hazen

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:02:19 -0700, Tim Roberts wrote:

>>On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 04:03:34 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:
>>>
>>>The subject says it all.  What are the default fonts?  Applies to both
>>>OS/2 and Windows versions, but particularly Windows.
>>>
>>>Help is of no help on this one.
>>
>>No, I wouldn't expect it to be.  It's kind of an odd question, because the
>>defaults don't matter: you should set them to whatever is comfortable for you.
>>You can find the fonts on PMMail->Properties->Fonts.
>>
>>My header font is Verdana 9pt.  My body text font is Courier New 11pt.  I don't
>>think I changed the defaults, although I might have bumped the body text font
>>size up a point.
>>
>>--
>>- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
>>  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
>>

>>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>>with the first line of the message body being...

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX USA
eCS and Win2k Pro
what a combination