[pmmail-list] [mkc] bcc: Inconvenience

Mike Kilroy pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:07:14 -0400

Thanks for beating on this!  I finally see the error in my ways!  I was using the ctl-V
approach for this test and as stated now it doesn't show it; but alt-V does. Guess I was dense
- I normally just use the pulldown window->display full header (ctl-v) and forget the other
choice there, window->view full message (alt-V) is there; it shows Bcc.

Thank you very much again.  I have on occassion really needed to know who I Bcc'ed and NEVER
till now had a way to find it.  THANKS!

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 04:16:12 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

>And, even if it is stripped at this point, this does not keep PMMail
>from saving the #2 [see previous post] message in the SENT file with
>the 'bcc' intact.  I guess I keep belaboring this point because I see
>the tag and its list of IDs in every message I send with a 'bcc' list.
>And, it appears that other who are using the Win version are also
>seeing the tag.

Mike, AC8V

              \\|//
           (  o . o  )