[pmmail-list] What is wrong with my setup?

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:39:25 -0400

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:29:08 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:

>So my question, what happened that allowed the message to appear correctly in the new message
>window when it did not when viewing the original message.  And, how should I set up PMMail so I can
>read the message without having to start a reply?

The easiest way is to set up a browser as an external editor used for
viewing. You can then press Alt-X to view the message. The previous
suggestion only works with PMMail/2, but this is the equivalent.

Go to the "Editor tab" in Account Properties. Keep "Use PMMail's
internal editor" checked, but fill in the next two fields. These are my
settings:

Editor: "C:\winnt\system32\mshta.exe"

Arguments: "D:\Programs\Blueprint Software Works\PMMail 2000\%s"

Then select the "Use for message reading" radio button.

I hope that helps.