[pmmail-list] What is wrong with my setup?

Maurice Guéron pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:57:44 +0200 (CEST)

In PMMAIL for OS/2, you open the message to be read, then click on the Window tab,
then choose "view message in web browser" in the menu (you may have to open your
browser prior to this) and the message appears in its original form (HTML).
maurice gueron

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:29:08 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:

|Please, please, please don't let this start another war over things like HTML,
and bloat etc.

|I really do need to understand enough to properly set up PMMail 2000.  I got a
message today from a
|person whose mail I must be able to read. It began with stuff like this:

|"<HTML><HEAD>

|- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
|To POST to the list, send your message to:
|pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

|with the first line of the message body being...

Maurice GUERON, BIOP/PMC, Ecole polytechnique, 91128 Palaiseau, France
phone: (33/0) 169 334 174	fax: (33/0) 169 333 004
e-mail: mg@pmc.polytechnique.fr
In case of problems only, use : gueron@idf.ext.jussieu.fr