[pmmail-list] Smime.p7s

W. J. Myles pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 05 Dec 2003 08:43:38 -0500 (EST)

Hi

Someone has recently started sending me messages that show up blank
in PMMail with 2 attachments - unnamed attachment1.att and smime.p7s.
 From the headers it would appear that they are using Outlook
Express.  Opened in a browser the message is still blank.  Renaming
the .att file sometimes gives a .jpg sometimes a .txt file that
appears to contain HTML but doesn't display properly in the browser.

When I write to complain what settings in OE should I suggest be
changed?

	micalg=SHA1;
	protocol="application/x-pkcs7-signature";
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0082_01C3B9D6.0E1E1BE0"

Thank you

Walter