[pmmail-list] Smime.p7s

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 05 Dec 2003 23:32:52 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 08:43:38 -0500 (EST), W. J. Myles wrote:

>Hi
>
>Someone has recently started sending me messages that show up blank
>in PMMail with 2 attachments - unnamed attachment1.att and smime.p7s.
> From the headers it would appear that they are using Outlook
>Express.  Opened in a browser the message is still blank.  Renaming
>the .att file sometimes gives a .jpg sometimes a .txt file that
>appears to contain HTML but doesn't display properly in the browser.
>
>When I write to complain what settings in OE should I suggest be
>changed?

>	micalg=SHA1;
>	protocol="application/x-pkcs7-signature";
>	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0082_01C3B9D6.0E1E1BE0"
>

>Thank you
>
>Walter

Well, I know what I would do...

TRASH them as either SPAM or potential viruses.
No response.
No reply.
Just send to the bit-bucket...

I don't need either spam or viruses.  And, anyone that cannot send
valid messages without hiding what they are sending behind HTML and/or
gibberish does not deserve and answer.

Just one man's opinion.  Worth what it cost you...