[pmmail-list] OT Surge in Junk email?

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 05 Dec 2003 12:46:24 -0800

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 14:44:58 -0500, Patrick R. Sklenar wrote:

>On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:20:35 -0500, Wayne Dunham wrote:
>
>> Sorry to prattle on, but I know this subject is coming up
>> more often in this newsgroup.  Especially since nobody has
>> heard boo from anyone was BSW in a LONG time.
>
>and along this vein ... I've currently got The Bat!, Pocomail, Pegesus
>Mail (aka: PMail) and Eudora installed on my laptop for evaluation vs
>PM Mail 2000.  All four of these new ones are configured to "Leave
>Email On Server" so that I can run a capture from PM Mail 2000 at the
>end of the day and make sure I've saved everything necessary.

Can you give us some of your impressions?  I'm also "shopping".

Based on comments earlier in the week, I downloaded Mozilla Thunderbird,
and I'm really impressed.  I am just about ready to switch over.  I have a
Python script that successfully imports all of my PMMail into Thunderbird;
once I get the address book done, I'm gone.
--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.