[pmmail-list] OT Surge in Junk email?

Patrick R. Sklenar pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 05 Dec 2003 14:44:58 -0500

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:20:35 -0500, Wayne Dunham wrote:

> Sorry to prattle on, but I know this subject is coming up
> more often in this newsgroup.  Especially since nobody has
> heard boo from anyone was BSW in a LONG time.

and along this vein ... I've currently got The Bat!, Pocomail, Pegesus
Mail (aka: PMail) and Eudora installed on my laptop for evaluation vs
PM Mail 2000.  All four of these new ones are configured to "Leave
Email On Server" so that I can run a capture from PM Mail 2000 at the
end of the day and make sure I've saved everything necessary.

Good to hear that PM Mail's saved messages can be ported to Pocomail.
Going to have to try it with the others too.

pat----