[pmmail-list] Scary Out Box

Simon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 07 Dec 2003 22:48:54 +1300

For some unknown reason I reindexed my outbox tonight.

Scarily there were a couple of messages in it!

I reindexed my other out boxes (for other accounts).
ALL had messages in them.

A couple of messages were ones that I knew had never arrived (like a job application).
Other were more ephemeral, and of less consequence,
but I believe many of them were not sent!

I find this particularly worrying because until now I had an unshaken belief
than PMMail always sent messages - or error logged the reason why
(this was the original reason I bought it for OS2 when ultimail could not be relied upon).

Anyone else observed this?
(PMMail2000 2.20.2717 WXP)

Simon