[pmmail-list] PMMail fails sending via LAN

Fred J. Tydeman pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:43:05 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:58:21 -0500, Stephen Eickhoff wrote:

>>If I boot a eCS 1.1 maintenance partition (fresh install, no updates),
>>PMMail has no problems sending email.
>
>Are you using PPPoE? Last time I checked, OS/2 still cannot automatically
>adjust its MTU. You may need to set it manually in \tcpip\bin\setup.cmd.

I do not know anything about PPPoE, in particular if I am using it.
C:\mptn\bin\setup.cmd appears to be the file that should be edited.
But, I do not know what the MTU should be, nor what command it goes on.

---
Fred J. Tydeman        Tydeman Consulting
tydeman@tybor.com      Programming, testing, numerics
+1 (775) 287-5904      Vice-chair of J11 (ANSI "C")
Sample C99+FPCE tests: ftp://jump.net/pub/tybor/
Savers sleep well, investors eat well, spenders work forever.