[pmmail-list] can't send message over 141 kb

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:47:51 -0800

Hi, Jim, the girl tried that, and pm mail got rid of it, apparently,
either right after she pasted it in to the message editor, or perhaps,
after she sent it.  My signiture is my name, so that shouldn't have any
bearing, but why would windows 98 se limit messages to less than 143
kb, when I've gotten messages from Curtis that were over 200 kb, when,
I believe, he was using windows 98 se?  It is not a clip board
limitation, because, you can cut and paste, and even copy gigs of
material to the clip board, as I have done at least twice, so it might
be something with this message, not sure though.  It might have
pictures and such, but seeing as I can't see those, I couldn't be sure.
 On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:01:47 -0700 (MST), James Moe wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:56:43 -0800, Marty Rimpau wrote:
>
>>has xp can forward the message and copy and paste just fine, but the
>>girl in question and I are using windows 98 se, so, from the preview
>>
>  Sounds like a win98se limitation. (Or is it a feature to limit the amount of large
>messages in the world?)
>  What dose the signature look like?
>  Try saving the original as a text file, and import that file into a message
>(Attachments->Include File).
>
>--
>jimoe at sohnen-moe dot com
>pgp/gpg public key: http://www.keyserver.net/en/- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

Marty