[pmmail-list] Filters: Delete Remote & Local... Messages Not Working

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:26:05 -0500 (EST)

Hello Pat,
  This is my reply to your message, sent to
pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com.
On 2003-12-08 at 14:48:47, a message from Pat Sklenar stated:

>·On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:32:21 -0500 (EST), Kenn Yuill wrote:
>·>  Okay, the lack of a response suggests that no one is using 'Remote
>·>  Control' and a filter with the action of deleting both local &
>·>  remote copies of a message. ...
>·
>·I've never tried to apply any sort of filter while operating remotely
>·against the server.  Sorry I can't help. :(
>·
>·pat----

Excuse my tardy reply.  I was interested if anyone at any time used a
filter with this action of deleting both the local & remote copies of a
message and found that it worked as designed.  I have not checked to
see if this filter works with timed retrievals, yet, but thanks anyway.

Ciao,
      Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey. - Kenn Yuill
   Warp 4/FP15 Java 1.18 PMMail/2 2.2 Demo. gLinks 2.1
    Posted from The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
Tell me, and I may forget;
 Show me, and I may remember;
  Involve me, and I will understand.