[pmmail-list] Combining Installations ?

Charles Sardeson pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:26:50 -0500

Over the years, I've somewhat artlessly ended up with PMMail
installed at least a couple of times on at least a couple of (NT 4.0)
 machines.  I assume that the filenames in the folders are
constructed to be absolutely unique, so I'm hoping that if I combine
several copies of the same folder (used to be something like "copy
a.mbx + b.mbx + c.mbx = d.mbx" to concatenate all into one), and
reindex, I can unite my dispersed mail into one, big set of folders
accessed from one copy of the software.  Can anyone "promise" me that
this will work?

Thanks,
Chuck Sardeson