[pmmail-list] Flags in Filters

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:23:34 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ralph,
  This is my reply to your message, sent to
pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com.
On 2003-12-20 at 21:21:50, a message from Ralph Cohen stated:

>ˇ>I wonder if these flags ever worked as designed or were disabled at
>ˇ>some point.
>ˇ
>ˇI believe I remember playing around with the -b & -z flags several
>ˇyears ago and they worked back then.  They probably got munged up
>ˇduring one of the "fixes" BSW released that also broke the m.size
>ˇfilter.

That's bad news or as Chester A. Riley used to say, "What a revolting
development this turned out to be!"

>ˇ>I don't suppose that anyone at Blueprint Software would
>ˇ>comment on this situation.
>ˇ
>ˇGotta admire your sense of humor, Kenn! <g>

Well, I try to be the eternal optimist, see below... :o) .

Ciao,
      Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey. - Kenn Yuill
   Warp 4/FP15 Java 1.18 PMMail/2 2.2 Demo. gLinks 2.1
    Posted from The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities.
   - Pogo (Walt Kelly)