[pmmail-list] inputting string of addresses to PMMail from text file

Dean Boulding pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:41:40 +0700

I recall doing this for a large list (a few hundred parents for a kids
soccer league).  I exported an address from PMMail and put it into MS
Excel, to get a look at the format.  I then pasted the addresses I needed
into Excel and fiddled with the format.  As I recall, I just had three
columns with the email address in each (quick and dirty replacement for
name, alias and email address).  Export and import into PMMail.

The address book export and import is awkward and a little unpredictable,
IME, but I am sure something like this worked.

HTH,

Dean

|- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
|To POST to the list, send your message to:
|pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

|with the first line of the message body being...

Dean Boulding, Jennifer Crocker, and kids
Jakarta Indonesia