[pmmail-list] inputting string of addresses to PMMail from text file

Bagyinka, Csaba pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:47:12 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 07:49:51 -0500, Dr. Jeffrey Race wrote:

> Highlighting, right-clicking to cut, then paste, 150 times is a lot
> of work and leads to RSI.  I'm looking for a way to do 150 at a time.

What I would do is:

1./ Make a group in the addressbook (let say new)and put somethingin it
to make it easy to identify!
2./ Go to  \tools\groups directory.
3./ Identify the file for the "new" group. It is a txt file with e-mail
addresses in every line.
4./ Paste and copy the 150 e-mail addresses from your file into this
file.
5./ include the group name into To: Cc: or Bcc: field andsend the mail

Just my 2 fillers.

Csaba Bagyinka