[pmmail-list] Feature request on ICSL Messages: Show account name

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 08:16:22 +0100 (MEZ)

Hello,

  I would suggest that the messages generated by the "Inform User"
action and the "Filtering complete" message be enhanced by including the
name of the account from which this message does come in the Title of
the dialogue box.

  When I fetch mail from all accounts, I get messages from filtering by
all those accounts. It would be helpful if the source of the message,
i.e. the account, be identified in the titel of the message.

Yours,
Lüko Willms