[pmmail-list] Grayed-Out Spell Check Function

PMMail 2000 pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:02:07 -0500

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:37:48 -0500, Phil Morgan wrote:

>>Change the value in ShellDirectory to your PMMail2000 folder. You will have
>>to do this for every user.
>>I imagine you could add this key to HKEY_USERS\.Default instead to have it
>>set automatically for new users.
>>Save this message, as you will have to reset this key if you reinstall the
>>program.
>>
>>----------------------------------
>>         Stephen Eickhoff
>
>Anyone had any luck with this approach for changing only the Data (mail
>folders) location and not the entire program along with it?

FWIW, I did add a FAQ about this on the website if it will be of any
help:

> http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/cgi-bin/faq/faqmanager.cgi?file=howdoi&toc=faq#q10

We do plan on addressing this with the new installer and features of
the new version.

--
Brandon King
PMMail 2000 Support