[pmmail-list] bcc Information missing

Hahn Gerhard pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:35:26 +0100

A problem raised, when a friend of mine told me, that he gets absolutely no information in the emailheader, when he
receives email as 'bcc'.

Investigations showed me, that eg. gmx(Webportal) or Lotus Notes(>"cc: (bcc: Wnnnnn
Hnnnnnnn/Austria/Firma)") provide 'bcc' information for each 'bcc'.

So incoming mail should have:
> 	from: dddd@aaa.at
> 	to:     eeee@aaa.at
>     	bcc:  derda@durt.at

This should be provided, because there are a lot of people outside, who administer several mail accounts, several
aliases with one MUA.
And without headerinformation, they are not able to set logical/working filters.

TIA and

baba

gerhard