[pmmail-list] bcc Information missing

J Seder pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:15:16 -0800

Your message doesn't make sense.  "bcc" means "blind carbon copy":  the
fact that the message was sent to the bcc userid is to be hidden from
all other recipients.

gmx and Notes should not reveal this information.

The bcc information is retained in the headers of the copy of the
message in your "Sent" folder, but it is stripped out by the SMTP
server as the message goes on its way.