[pmmail-list] info about the eCS-Os/2 version

pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:30:49 CET-1CED

On Mon, 06 Jan 2003 17:46:56 -0800 (PST), cayers@seanet.com wrote:

>The way I understand it, Peter Nielsen of PMView fame is developing the
>code.  He is writing it in such a way that the differences in coding
>between Windows and OS/2 will largely be eliminated.  Once he has
>completed his work there will be essentially only one code base to
>maintain and the Windows and OS/2 versions can be upgraded at the same
>time.  The Windows version is being completed first.  Probably due to
>the economic reality that there are more Windows users and, thus, more
>customers and potential customers, out in cyberspace.
>
>Chris
>
>On Mon, 06 Jan 2003 15:57:57 -0500, Ralph Cohen wrote:
>
>Hi Massimo,
>
>A new Windows version is currently under development and a new eCS-OS/2
>version is supposed to follow.
>
>Ralph

oh, really a good news! :)

..i guess using wxwindows libraries (just for curiosity), hope not with the odin junk..
(see that about me Odin never worked for real, so i'm not a great odin fan..)

bye

Massimo

eCS Irc Network
irc.ecomstation.it 6667