[pmmail-list] [VOICENWS] SW: wxOS/2 - GUI library (v. 2.4.0) published

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 23:52:45 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 21:30:17 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>I hate to break it to you ...
>But the README states it is unstable and considered a BETA quality release ...
>
>So I have a feeling it's still going to be a while before it is usable for PMMail's purposes ...

Well, hope springs eternal...
Other than it is supposed to make their life easier, I have only a
minor concept of why wxOS/2 is so important to the PMMail/2 developers.

I am not at all ready to give up on PMMail/2.  I hope most others feel
the same way.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I can live with what I have until
the new version is available.  Not my choice, but that's the life of a
developer.  [That's what I do on IBM mainframes, so I understand the
process.  I *use* PCs, I do not develop for them.]  And, I have enough
to do to keep me busy without dealing with a new E-Mail package right
not.

Thanks for the information, though.