[pmmail-list] some pmmail/2 qs

Raphael Tennenbaum pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 01:58:46 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the tips on hiding the account -- Menno's notion
worked nicely.

Alas, L=FCko

>I'm using a 2.20.2370 -- the latest is, I think, 2.20.2382. The latest =

>version should be available at www.pmmmail2000.com

the only versions I see on the site's download page are
2.10.2010, and the 2.20.2382 beta.  Which I suppose wouldn't
kill me, but I'd rather be using an official later version,
somehow, and I don't see any sign of it anywhere on the site...

>Frankfurt/Main

nice town.  spent a pleasant week and a half there earlier this
spring...

-Rafe T.
(Brooklyn)