[pmmail-list] New Account on opening

Barry Wilkinson pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:00:48 +0000

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:07:53 +0000, Paul Hodges wrote:

>This has happened to me today - for the first time ever!  And yes, I
>do have a default account selected.
>
>Paul Hodges
>QBS Software Ltd

Paul,

I think I have solved it. I believe it occured when I accidently deleted an account instead of a folder. I immediately re-created the account and thought that was it. Then the 'new
account' started appearing on boot. It appears that when I deleted the account it left an account folder in the accounts path. Deleting this folder seems to have solved the problem.

I'm off to read up on account folders and naming.

Barry