[pmmail-list] New Account on opening

Paul Hodges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:51:11 +0000

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:00:48 +0000, Barry Wilkinson wrote:

>   It appears that when I deleted the account it left an account folder in the accounts path. Deleting this folder seems to have solved the problem.

Thanks, that was what had happened to me.  There were two read-only
files in the directory that it failed to delete.

The mystery is why they were there - they were .MSG files, but the
contents were those of one of the DIR.MSG files on my company's FTP
site on another machine!

Paul Hodges
QBS Software Ltd