[pmmail-list] PGP key location?

PMMail 2000 pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:05:00 -0500

Hello list,

I know it has been awhile, but we are still here and working.

We have almost completed the integration of the new PGP SDK and are
trying to get a consensus on where users have their PGP keyrings and
random seed files stored. The reason is that the new SDK no longer
offers the same type of storage and management for the keys, so we are
moving the keys into the PMMail installation folder and would like to
have the installer locate any pre-existing keys and move them there. If
you could, please send a message with the paths found under
PMMail->Properties->Security to keystorage@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Be sure to include your operating system as well. We need to see if
there is a pattern based on operating systems

With your help we will hopefully be able to avoid requiring that keys
be manually moved from one location to the new location.

Thanks in advance for your help!
--
Brandon