[pmmail-list] PGP key location?

Ronny Hippler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:25:57 -0500

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:05:00 -0500, PMMail 2000 wrote:

>random seed files stored. The reason is that the new SDK no longer
>offers the same type of storage and management for the keys, so we are

That sucks, so they have to be in a predetermined directory? What if another
app needs access to them?

Oh they are in my user directory

C:\Documents and Settings\hipplero\My Documents\PGPKeys

--

"Help, I've risen and I can't get down!"-Jesus at a disco

Ronny Hippler || Spartanburg SC
http://www.vr5.dyndns.org:8008/ || ftp://ftp.vr5.dyndns.org:2112/
For PGP key email with "PGPKey" in the subject